VidCutter is free and open source video trimmer joiner for Linux, Windows, and Mac. Using VidCutter, you can easily do most common video editing like trim, split, and join. VidCutter supports popular video formats including MP4 (which is default video format of smartphones), AVI (used by some cameras), MOV, WMV, MPEG, and FLV.
- video cutting & joining in one super fast action
- reorder clips however you like
- save project to continue marking clips later before nd result
- libmpv based hardware accelerated playback engine
- backend supported by the power of FFmpeg
VidCutter 126.96.36.199 changelog:
Update to latest FFmpeg and mpv and switch to new libmpv Render API.
NOTE: This is just a minor release for Windows users mainly. I no longer have access to macOS in order to build & test future releases BUT VidCutter can be easily installed using Homebrew for the dependencies and pip in Python3. Instructions for running from source code on macOS will be posted on the project homepage soon.