The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2021.04.21:
- Procmon v3.70 – This update to Process Monitor allows constraining the number of events based on a requested number minutes and/or size of the events data, so that older events are dropped if necessary. It also fixes a bug where the Drop Filtered Events option wasn’t always respected and contains other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Sysmon v13.10 – This update to Sysmon adds a FileDeleteDetected rule that logs when files are deleted but doesn't archive, deletes clipboard archive if event is excluded and fixes an ImageLoad event bug.
- Autoruns v13.99 – This update to Autoruns fixes a bug that resulted in some empty locations being hidden when the Include Empty Locations option is selected.
- TCPView v4.01 – This update to TCPView refines Quick search to look in IP addresses and ports.
- Theme Engine – This update to the theme engine uses a custom title bar in dark mode, similar to MS Office black theme. WinObj and TcpView have been updated. Expect more tools using the theme engine in the near future!