RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.0 changelog:
- HTML Video elements no longer have 'autoplay' set by default
- The documentation (for example about the navigation menu) has been improved and extended with images, examples and more.
- Automatically reduced large images now are reduced to a bit larger size so they look better on larger screens.
- Updated support for more types of FTP servers
- Toolset palette is now looking a bit more modern
- Improved uploading method: files uploaded when skipped not to be re-uploaded again next time sometimes.
- Improved english translation of the editor at some places
- Images with alpha channel are now also drawn correctly with alpha channel in editor view
- Improved Chinese translation [full release notes]
Download: RocketCake 4.0 | RocketCake 64-bit | ~10.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: Portable RocketCake 32-bit | Portable RocketCake 64-bit
Download: RocketCake 4.0 for macOS | 13.6 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page