RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's powerful Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you.
Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you. You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experience more secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.
The all new RoboForm comes with Chrome and Safari browser support, iPhone/iPad and Android support, as well a brand new RoboForm Everywhere license for use on unlimited computers and mobile devices.
RoboForm 9.1.7 changelog:
- Fixed RoboForm consuming noticeable CPU cycles to search for BasicAuth window in Chrome and Edge.
- Fixed a bug where RoboForm did not attach to Chrome 92 BasicAuth window.
- Security Center: Fixed total security score and password strength calculation.
- Identity Editor: Improved usability of selecting values for 'Card Exp Year' and 'Card Valid Year'.
- Security: Lock RoboForm account login for 5 min after user has entered wrong password 15 times.
- Fixed list of Norway Counties.
- Localization: updated German, Serbian, Swedish.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.