PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 211118 changelog:
- Added the ability to fill other monitors black in full screen
- Added the ability to delay the end of a section iteration when repeating an interval
- Fixed an issue that no sound while playing certain MPEG TS files
- Fixed an issue where audio capture was not available in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that caused AC3 to appear when playing certain DD+ audio
- Fixed an issue where there was time error when making bookmarks playlist
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were small when you specified a very large subtitle font size