PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 210318 changelog:
- Added the ability to invert the left/right image horizontally during 3D output
- Fixed a problem that no sound was produced when playing certain AAC codec
- Fixed a problem where certain ASS/SSA subtitles were displayed abnormally
- Fixed a problem that added [Ext] to the track name when playing external audio
- Fixed a problem that certain playlists were added duplicated
- Fixed an issue where google subtitle word search was not detected
- Fixed to support 10-bit video for AV1 DXVA