PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 210127 changelog:
- Removed Flash playback function
- Added Dutch translation
- Added the ability to use skin visualization in windows media visualization
- Added AV1 DXVA playback capability
- Fixed a problem that could not play smoothly when playing certain MKV videos
- Fixed a problem that time shift was working abnormally
- Fixed a problem that no sound was produced when the system audio sampling rate setting was greater than 192kHz
- Fixed a problem that image quality could not be switched when watching a broadcast with a password
- Fixed an error in certain situations when editing a bookmark
- Fixed a problem where SMI integrated subtitles could not be selected
PotPlayer 210201 changelog:
- Removed the broadcast start notification function of favorite channels