PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 201021 changelog:
- Added the ability to batch edit time in bookmark editing
- Fixed a problem where color was abnormal when playing HDR HLG video
- Fixed a problem where video capture screen was abnormal when using 10-bit output
- Fixed a problem that CPU usage was high when using LayeredWindow skin
- Fixed an issue that total time was recognized as 0 when playing a specific MKV file
- Fixed a problem that bookmarks were duplicated in certain situations when deleting a bookmark
- Fixed to keep line breaks as much as possible when translating subtitles
- Fixed a problem where output of certain ASS/SSA subtitles was abnormal
- Fixed an issue where playback stopped when searching for certain MOV files
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware