PicoTorrent is designed to be a tiny, easy-to-use BitTorrent client with low memory usage for Windows (Vista and above). No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop. PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. PicoTorrent is built on libtorrent which is a high performance BitTorrent library used by several of the most popular BitTorrent clients.
At a glance:
- Strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP(S)
- Works with both IPv4 and IPv6
- Multi-lingual user interface
Supports DHT, PeX, LSD, UPnP.
Geo IP lookups based on libmaxminddb.
(Azureus-style) peer ID: -PI-. Example: -PI0151- (major: 0, minor: 15, patch: 1).
User agent: PicoTorrent/x.y.z.
Native look-and-feel across Windows versions.
Easy to use with high performance.
- Free, open source, with a great community
PicoTorrent 0.25 bugfixes:
- #1126 – Use a static UUID for single instance checking to better avoid multiple instances – by @SadE54
- #1138 – Fix assigning labels when multiple torrents are selected
- #1141 – The delete key removes the torrent when tracker view has focus
- When adding files from the command line, users can now pass the save path to use as well – by @SadE54
- #1136 – Support sorting by torrent status
- #1137 – Torrent ratio is calculated using all_time_upload / torrent_size
- #1164 – Support label filtering in PQL
- Updated translations