PDF24 PDF Creator installs a virtual printer driver that allows you to convert any printable document or image into PDF format. You can also import documents from your scanner, combine multiple documents into one and delete selected pages from existing PDF files. The program supports creation of secure, digitally signed documents, PDF quality settings, integrated preview, emailing, and more.
You can either drag'n drop documents onto the GUI or convert them from any other program by using the virtual printer driver – simply select the PDF24 printer instead of your regular paper printer.
Advantages of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Once installed, create PDF files forever
- Free upgrades included
- Conversion is simple and possible from all current programs
- Create PDF files from almost any application
- Easy to use
Several features of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Merge and split PDF
- Extract pages from a PDF
- Copy pages from one PDF to another PDF
- Integrated preview for easy PDF editing
- Secure a PDF (Prevent from unauthorised opening, printing, etc.)
- Set PDF information such as author and title
PDF24 Creator 10.0.1 release notes:
- Problems with loading password protected PDF files into the toolbox fixed. We have fixed an error when loading password protected pdf files into the toolbox. Some tools did not behave correctly with this kind of files and loading failed. This problem is fixed with version 10.0.1.
- Fixed problems when loading PDF files into a toolbox that contain special characters. An error when loading files into the Toolbox that have some special characters in the path name was fixed. The Toolbox was not able to handle this kind of files. The encoding was not implemented correctly. This has been corrected and the problem is fixed.
- A bug in the overlay tool introduced in version 10.0.0 was fixed. We have also fixed a bug introduced in version 10.0.0 regarding the overlay PDF tool. An error message appeared with an error during file conversion. This problem is now also fixed.
- Fixed an error when unlocking PDFs with the unlock tool in the toolbox. A bug with the PDF unlock tool was fixed. The unlocked file could not be saved by the user. Instead, the locked version was saved incorrectly. Now the correct version is used when saving.
- An error with the used toolbox url encoding scheme was fixed. A bug with the URL encoding scheme used in the toolbox was also fixed. Some users could not work properly with the new Toolbox due to special characters in user names or special characters in file names.
- More language files updated. Most of the language files are now up to date.
The following tools are included in the new PDF Toolbox of PDF24 Creator 10:
- Merge PDF
- Compress PDF
- Edit PDF
- Convert files to pdf
- Convert PDF files to other formats
- PDF to Text
- PDF to HTML
- PDF to JPG
- PDF to PNG
- PDF to PDF, PDF/A-1, PDF/A-2, PDF/A-3
- PDF to Word
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to Excel
- Protect PDF
- Unlock PDF
- Split PDF
- Rotate PDF pages
- Delete PDF pages
- Extract PDF pages
- Sort PDF pages
- Create a PDF from images
- Convert a PDF to images
- Extract images from PDFs
- Create online application as PDF
- Optimize PDF for the Web
- Insert watermark into a PDF
- Insert page numbers into a PDF
- Overlay PDF files
- Compare PDF files
- Sign PDF files
- Annotate PDF files
- Blacken PDF files
- Crop PDF
- Flatten PDF