OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. OBS Studio supports multiple sources, including media files, games, web pages, application windows, webcams, your desktop, microphone and more.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, Mixer, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as start or stop your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, show or hide any video source, switch between scenes,and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Light and dark themes available to fit your environment.
- …and many other features. For free. At all.
OBS Studio 26.1.1 hotfix changes:
- Fixed macOS 10.13 crash on startup [PatTheMav]
- Fixed decklink devices not working correctly [DDRBoxman]
- Fixed browser source crashing on certain versions of macOS [eric]
- Fixed buttons not displaying text correctly on context bar when using Acri theme [Warchamp7]
- Fixed a bug with slideshow source where if you use randomize and have "restart when visible" active, it would not transition on activate [cg2121]
- Fixed a bug where duplicated scene items would not have their lock states duplicated [cg2121]
- Fixed a bug where the default canvas resolution would be scaled incorrectly if fractional scaling was enabled [RytoEX]
- Fixed jack on Linux deadlocking on close [marcan]
- Fixed jack on Linux going out of sync sometimes [marcan]
- Added webp to image formats that you can browse when using the image source [f3ndot]