Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.6.80 changelog:
Added Clear Signature function.
Added floating panel with quick actions on text selection.
Added options for icon size on main toolbar.
Fixed issue with toolbars disappearance on some Linux distros.
Fixed issue with existing files being overwritten on export.
Fixed several issues with comments.
Fixed an issue with incorrect saving of Duplex printing mode.
Fixed other small issues.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.6.80 | 42.8 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 30.4 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History