HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.34 changelog:
- More improvements to Dark Mode.
- Fixed disabling of RGB lightning on MSI RTX 30xx series.
- Added support of NXZT Kraken Zx3 series.
- Added monitoring of EVGA iCX sensors on RTX 30xx series.
- Enhanced support of future AMD CPUs and GPUs.
- Fixed reporting of some memory parameters on Intel Tiger Lake and Alder Lake.
- Added VRM monitoring on some MSI Z490 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS XIII.
- Added VRM monitoring on ASRock Z490 Taichi and B550 Steel Legend (experimental).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z590 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of ITE IT8689E and IT87952E SIO/HW monitors.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware