Microsoft has introduced a simple and neat new feature for Office users on a mobile device who are looking to create presentations on the go.
This new feature is called ‘Outline‘ and is currently available to Android smartphone users running Office Insider build 16.0.13426.20082 or later.
How it works
- Install the latest version of Office Android app.
- Navigate to the Create Documents page.
- Tap Create Outline under the PowerPoint section.
- You can tap the Back button in the top left corner of the screen to edit your outline.
- Tap the Done button in the top right right corner of the screen, once you’ve finished creating your outline.
Scenarios to try
- Start typing the title and content of your first slide, and then add a new slide by tapping the + button at the bottom right.
- Try @ mentioning a friend or colleague on one of the slide to invite them to collaborate with you.
- Tap the Next button in the top right corner of the screen to convert your outline into a professional presentation with design ideas incorporated!
- Scroll through the Design Ideas pane at the bottom of the screen, and try out different design themes, and pick your favorite!
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More