Glary Utilities offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC.
Glary Utilities allow you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces. You can manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files. You can also view and manage installed shell extensions, encrypt your files from unauthorized access and use, split large files into smaller manageable files and then rejoin them. Furthermore, Glary Utilities includes the options to find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software.
All Glary Utilities tools can be accessed through an eye-pleasing and totally simplistic interface.
Glary Utilities 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- Optimized Disk Defrag: optimized the setting process to improve user experience.
- Optimized Disk Defrag: fixed the issue that the U-disk is not displayed.
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: added support for 'Movavi Video Converter 22' and 'CyberLink Power2Go 13'
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: supported safe delete function
- Optimized Tracks Eraser: added support for 'Movavi Video Converter 22' and 'CyberLink Power2Go 13'
- Optimized Quick Startup: optimized the boot time statistics algorithm to improve user experience.
- Optimized File Recovery: added a portrait button to improve the user experience.
- Optimized File Recovery: added a reminder when the mobile device disconnected.
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes