Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
FDM can also resume broken downloads so you needn`t start downloading from the beginning after casual interruption. FDM lets you download files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 18.104.22.16873 changelog:
- UI: show the reason of disabled automatic downloads (e.g. due to low battery)
- "Automatically remove deleted files from download list" option redesign. Service .freedownloadmanager folders are not created anymore and can be safely deleted.
- Fixed: bug shutting down FDM (some downloads states could not be saved in some cases)
- Fixed: various interface bugs.
- Fixed: disable "Move Files" menu for downloads merging files.
- Fixed: Windows: bug detecting online state.