Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.8.4 Build 2567 changelog:
- Automatic scale highlighting doesn't work when adding notes
- Help button on 'Missing plugins' dialog doesn't work
- Delay 3: High pass filter is active when Tone is centered
- Diagnostic: Report shows incorrect storage space information
- DX10 and Granulizer: Incorrect names for the voice filter cutoff and resonance parameters
- Fruity Filter: Crash automating the Center control
- Newtime and Newtone: Non-automatable controls show automation items in their popup menu
- Transistor Bass: Sequences are not played when smart diable is activate
- Wrapper: WAVES plugins crash when tweaking a control
- Diagnostic: Wrong macOS version shown (Intel)
- Diagnostic: Latest macOS version is detected as 32 bit
- Visualizer: crash when loading some .jpg files
- About Panel. Removed redundant licensing info and improved Apple Silicon visibility.
- See the full Bugfix and Changelog here