EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it's free!.
EMDB 4.03 changelog:
- User Interface: Sometimes the IMDb trailer button was not shown correctly.
- User Interface: Random feature didn't took the Unseen option into account.
- IMDb / TheMovieDb Search: Improved search on titles with special characters (e.g '谢里', 'Æon Flux' or 'Två människor').
- (Batch) Update: Added option to prevent updating certain fields.
- Internet Import: Indian movies had USA as country when data was retrieved from IMDb.
- Internet Import: Added an option to not download Posters.
- Database: Improved editing the Rotten tomatoes link.
- Export to HTML: the generated HTML did not show custom cast images.
- IMDb Import: Fixed downloading thumbnails / posters which are huge on IMDb (e.g. The Honest Thief, 8100 x 12000 pixels).
- TheMovieDb Import: Improved retrieving Country.
- Add Movie: Added option to switch data sources in the Add / Edit screen.
- Add / Edit Actor / Actress: When searching IMDb for a new actor / actress the image was not saved.
- Translations: Added South Africa and India as Countries.
- Translations: Updated the French, Arabic, Portuguese, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.