EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it's free!.
EMDB 3.71 changelog:
- User Interface: When typing multiple characters to find a movie every character advanced the search one position.
- User Interface: When typing characters to find a movie a partially visible movie on the first postion of a row was not made fully visible.
- HTML Export: Fixed an issue with weird Unicode characters breaking the saving to HTML (ASCII) resulting in not all movies getting listed.
- Add from hard disk: Improved detection of moved files.
- User Interface: Blurays were not always detected correctly based on resolution when custom text like '1280×720' was entered.
- User Interface: Added IMDb Search for adding new Actors.
- CSV File Import: Improved the import of cast when actors are separated by '|' or ';'.
- User Interface: Added an option to delete Directors, Writers and Composers.
- Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed importing of 'Certified Fresh' in (Batch) Update.
- User Interface: Fixed cut off date added in movie details panel.
- Startup: EMDB can now process moved, deleted and new media files in one go at startup.
- Startup: Improved detection of moved files.
- Add from Hard disk: Improved detection of moved files.
- User Interface: Added sort on IMDB Top 250.
- Translations: Added a Bulgarian translation.
- Translations: Updated the German, Simplified Chinese, Catalan, Spanish, Russian, French, Slovenian, Swedish and Dutch translations.