With DriversCloud (formerly My-Config.com), you can explore your computer easily, safely and free. The application quickly scans your PC and identifies the hardware and software components. DriversCloud then establishes a list of the different drivers compatible with your OS and hardware. Download the drivers needed for the proper functioning of your computer. To detect your drivers, DriversCloud also displays a detailed summary of your hardware and software configuration, analyzes your BSOD, monitors in real-time your PC voltages and temperatures and lets you share your configuration online.
DriversCloud.com is intended for both beginners and professionals. From this website you can identify and generate a report on the hardware components for 10 configurations by account. The service is completely free and certified safe. The second objective of this site is updating drivers for a Windows PC. With a few clicks the user will obtain a list of all the drivers matching his configuration. Beyond the individual, network managers, technical services and computer hotlines will also derive particular benefit.
Once the hardware components have been detected, you will be able to obtain with just a few clicks the latest drivers corresponding to the identified hardware. You can record your configuration on the site for free, and can get the corresponding URL to post the configuration to technical forums, e-mail and social networks. You can also download the detection result (the configuration) as a PDF file.
To protect the user's privacy and data confidentiality, a 4-level confidentiality system was created that filters the XML marks and gives control to the user. The default level can be modified in the preferences. Using the maximum level will prevent the user from publishing his configuration and generating a corresponding PDF file. In non-connected mode, each XML configuration is stored on the server for one day (for practical reasons). However, you are given the opportunity to manually delete it.
Created in 2004, and continually improved, My-Config.com has established itself on the web as a free service to PC users running Windows and Linux operating systems. The service is designed to work with the most common Internet browsers (MSIE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari).
DriversCloud 10.1.0.1 changelog:
- Update of the application architecture and dependencies. The standard application no longer supports Windows XP.
- Added JWT authentication for the application.
- Using the new version system on recent versions of Windows 10 in the os module.
- Correction of the memory controller frequency display to take into account the dual channel on the summary page.
- Added maximum XMP frequency and XMP bandwidth on ram sticks.
- Added DRAM manufacturer on RAM module.
- Resumption of the maximum memory capacity of a module and the number of RAM modules.
- Addition of the number of sockets on the motherboard module.
- Complete recovery of PCI Express information on the PCI card module: Correction of the bug of the wrong version of PCI Express and addition of the current and maximum bandwidth of the card.
- HDD / SDD disk storage module recovery: For NVMe SSDs, addition of the number of total reads and writes. Fixed algorithm for SSD status. Support for conventional HDD status. For NVMe SSDs display PCI Express information of the NVMe storage controller card.
- Resumption of the graphics card module: Display of the WDDM version of the graphics driver as well as the version of the driver. Correction of the value of the version of DirectX installed on the machine which was bad.
- Processor module recovery: Addition of a category on virtualization. Added support for new instructions.