AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just three megabytes – downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 6.3.2 fixes:
- Session comments did not work with license type Performance
- Fixed automatic detection of languages Ukrainian and Lithuanian
- The favorite button in the toolbar address field did not work
- Some trace output got lost in case no user was logged in
- Tagging multiple Address Book items failed in case some items already contained some of the tags used
- Updated translations for Portuguese (Brazil)
- Improved discoverability of Address Book pagination
- Changed default audio/video quality setting from balanced to best
- Improved trace output for the case of certificate validation failure
- Added option to remove a single Address Book item even if multiple items are selected