AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just three megabytes – downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 6.1.4 changelog:
- Added option –remove-password to remove password for unattended access via command line
- Fixed crash related to muting audio during privacy mode
- Fixed alias registration in incoming connection only clients
- Fixed window size problems in some cases in incoming connection only client
- Fixed cursor rendering when using DirectDraw
- Fixed scaling of custom logos
- Fixed bug that caused address book tags to not show on individual addresses
- Fixed crashes related to displays with large resolutions
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect keyboard handling on windows login screen
- Improved memory usage when using preserve details option
AnyDesk 6.1.5 fixes:
- Fixed bug that caused elevation requests to fail